• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Looking to split garage rental - Raleigh, NC area

bmwe32

Hasn't posted much yet...
NC
Greetings all!

I'm one of those unfortunate folks living in a townhouse with no true garage space ;)

I've made do for the last few years with my storage building but with the addition of the Genesis, there's no way that with the additional space needed it's going to work out.

So, I'm looking to see if there's any interest in a small number of folks splitting a garage space for a longer-term rental.

Something like the space in the link below (although not necessarily that particular space unless the owners are receptive, they seem to be BMW folks after all, the space is still available and we find a consensus quickly).

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/prk/4260899695.html

Somewhere in the Raleigh area-ish. I don't mind a little drive, but I'd rather not be an hour to the space.

Thanks in advance!

-Larry

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums