low mileage used G70?

Philip2

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
California dealers are offering used G70's with less than 1000 miles on them. Their sticker prices are about $4000 less than the new cars. They claim these were promotional models used during a professional golf tournament.

Do you think I should save the $4000 and get one of these over new car? If it's too good to be true it usually isn't.

Also- with a just arrived car such as this, you think is any negotiating room in price? I could easily wait six months or more before I trade in my G80 for a 70. You think final prices would come down a lot by then?

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
If they are selling them as used then you will lose the 10/100k warranty and associates services. Generally with promotional/demo cars they sell as new so you get all the benefits of a first time owner but verify with them to be sure. $4k off sounds like a good starting point and you can always try to negotiate some more off plus you will also have the loyalty discount.

Who knows what will happen in 6 months, if you want to get the car now you might as well go for it.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.