Lowering the Air Suspension

westsiderkg

Registered Member
Warren, Respectfully to each their own so no harm. However, next time your shopping bmw m series or amg Mercedes look at the noticeably tight fender well gaps. Imo looks very clean and sporty as compared to the large and glaring Equus factory ride height fender gap. Again, my kit very tactfully closes that gap, providing the high end appearance this car deserved from the factory. Respectfully to each their own and all that matters ultimately is that your enjoying your Q as is. Many happy miles. ;)

Beau2424

Been here awhile...
I just installed the air suspension "lowering kit." Had the work done at my local garage - took all of 20 minutes. The overall drop is 1.5 inches.
Ride is definitely firmer, much closer to BMW like and away from Lexus like. Air suspension is infinitely variable with firmness increasing as the air bags are pressed. This modification effectively negates the first 1.5 " of suspension stock travel softness.
This change is noticeable in town (my wife did not notice it at all). On the highway the car feels more "planted."
The car is a bit more aerodynamic as the lowering forces more air over the top surface of the car than before. I saw some gas mileage increase on my 40 mile test strip. More on this later.

was it these?
XZCVZCXV.jpg

Beau2424

Been here awhile...
just got my links on monday and am gonna get them installed tomorrow morning!! a mechanic garage right by my work said they would do it for $90. is there anything special i need to do to lift whole car on a lift? i read somewhere that i needed to take out a fuse before i do this so the suspension doesn't go haywire?

viking1

Equus (2011-2016)
Is the car lowered? If so, what was dine? Thanx

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums