Lug Nuts for Dark Sport Wheels

Thread starter #1

CoVaG70

Virginia
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I love my 3.3T RWD Sport; however, the chrome lug nuts on the dark wheels stick out (somewhat) like a sore thumb. Has anyone found replacement black or black chrome lug nuts? Any idea what size lug nuts are on the G70?

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

Attachments

Thread starter #3

CoVaG70

Virginia
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Thanks! I will look at AutoZone and see what they have. Amazon inundates you with results; however, when I checked if these fit the G70, Amazon seems to think no. Could be because the G70's are so new... BTW, great looking car! I was a bit torn between a Himalayan Gray G80 Sport and the Victoria Black G70 Sport. Opted for the G70 due to a bit more performance; however see myself in a G80 Sport later...

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Thanks! I will look at AutoZone and see what they have. Amazon inundates you with results; however, when I checked if these fit the G70, Amazon seems to think no. Could be because the G70's are so new... BTW, great looking car! I was a bit torn between a Himalayan Gray G80 Sport and the Victoria Black G70 Sport. Opted for the G70 due to a bit more performance; however see myself in a G80 Sport later...
I know, it says it won't fit my car either, lol ....but the specs are the same as OEM lug nuts, which is 12mm x 1.50

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.