• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Lug Nuts for Dark Sport Wheels

CoVaG70

Hampton Roads, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I love my 3.3T RWD Sport; however, the chrome lug nuts on the dark wheels stick out (somewhat) like a sore thumb. Has anyone found replacement black or black chrome lug nuts? Any idea what size lug nuts are on the G70?

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

CoVaG70

Hampton Roads, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Thanks! I will look at AutoZone and see what they have. Amazon inundates you with results; however, when I checked if these fit the G70, Amazon seems to think no. Could be because the G70's are so new... BTW, great looking car! I was a bit torn between a Himalayan Gray G80 Sport and the Victoria Black G70 Sport. Opted for the G70 due to a bit more performance; however see myself in a G80 Sport later...

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Just to follow up on this, I went ahead and got some lug nuts for my G70.

Bought these from summit racing. They are M12 x 1.5 with a 13/16 hex - so exactly the same dimensions as stock (ie you can still use the OEM tire iron on them). They are a tiny bit taller than the stock lugs, though.

And here they are installed. Barely even noticeable, but I'm trying to keep the upgrade itch at bay by doing these minor visual mods here and there, at least until more aftermarket performance parts are available..

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums