• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

M&S Rear Trunk Spoiler for 2015-2016 Genesis Sedan

g_840561

Wanted to know if you know how the M&S front grill deals with the forward collision sensor?

Suburbazine

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Louisiana
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)

Sal Collaziano

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
Is this spoiler a cosmetic item or does it offer minor tangible benefits?
Well, the Genesis IS a rear wheel drive car - so it might offer some performance benefit. However, I doubt it. I don't think any of these small spoilers are intended for anything other than cosmetic enhancement...

Sihusk

Genesis Model Type
I'm interested in the spoiler but would like to understand the installation process as to how it attaches, will I need to get"the drill" out?

Sal Collaziano

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
I'm interested in the spoiler but would like to understand the installation process as to how it attaches, will I need to get"the drill" out?
No, it's attached using automotive grade double sided 3M tape. That might not sound very strong, but that's how all of today's spoilers are attached. Even from the factory. Clean the surface well and it won't come off until you pull it off. And even then it won't be easy.

This is a genuine M&S spoiler for the price of a fake.

Sal Collaziano

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
Hi! I'm interested in a spoiler. Does it come pre-painted? Would you ship to PR? What is the cost of the spoiler? Thanks!!!
Unfortunately. I'm out of stock right now. I'll make an announcement when I get more...

Sal Collaziano

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
Any update on new inventory? Also, prepainted and cost?
Thanks
I should have the new batch any day now. I believe tomorrow... No pre-painting. That's a nightmare as paint shops take absolutely ridiculous amounts of time to get the work done on small projects like that...

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums