M5 Video review

Aquineas

Been here awhile...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
This car has an insane number of electronic options. Some of them are dumb (gesture control), but some of them are pretty ingenious- you can tell the car whether or not you have a toll pass or not and it will take that into account when directing you.

Windchaser

Getting familiar with the group...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Illinois
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
This car has an insane number of electronic options. Some of them are dumb (gesture control), but some of them are pretty ingenious- you can tell the car whether or not you have a toll pass or not and it will take that into account when directing you.
The 2018 Genesis also let you configure if you have electronic toll or not and directs you to the correct lanes as well.

1FstYota

Registered Member
WA
Yeah, I know it's a BMW, but the saying 'There's nothing more expensive than a cheap Mercedes' probably would apply here as well.

Tuckerdog1
Right I did pick up a BMW 745i 2002 model back in the day when I wanted to play with luxury and got it for 18k with 49k miles on it, to be honest besides the actually stupid crap that needs to get replaced and getting hook up it still runs like a feels like a champ.

1FstYota

Registered Member
WA
It'd probably be my first choice as my Lotto car, in black please. Faster than a Corvette, AWD, sort of understated. My "play-car" would be a modified Twin-Turbo Mustang GT-350.
It might not be my first choice if I won some lotto money but a M5 like that will be pretty nice, and easily modded to get about 800hp.

Aquineas

Been here awhile...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Buy a Ford 350 Shelby GT and you'll easily eclipse the performance for allot less.
Actually, that's not true. If you mod it (like I suggested) on the other hand... But I still would want a quiet daily driver and a crazy fun car.

Spanky61

Been here awhile...
NM
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
And go crowd surfing with the ford mustang lol.
What do you think you're doing with a 130K BMW? LOL;):ROFLMAO: . I can do it for allot cheaper and still be way ahead in the long run. Heck for what I can save on the Shelby I can buy two or at the very least up it to over 1000 rwhp for a lot less and make it out handle the BMW also.

Spanky61

Been here awhile...
NM
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
And so it goes for the BMW! But then I don't have to surf you tube to know it either. :p;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.