• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

3.3T Magnaflow exhaust for G70

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Everyone,

I got in touch with Cody from Magnaflow about making an exhaust specifically for our cars. He told me they are down to design a cat-back exhaust, they just need someone willing to bring their G70 in so they can make it all happen.

Magnaflow is located in Oceanside, California. If anyone is nearby and willing to bring your car in, please shoot Cody an email directly (and let us know here!).

Email: cspakes@magnaflow.com

Magnaflow already makes a sweet, very high quality exhaust for the Stinger, and one person on this forum has modified the Stinger exhaust to fit his G70. But, if we get a G70 specific design I think it could be even better!

FastEddie

“Did you check the safety manual?” -Yogi Bear
Gilbert, AZ
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Everyone,

I got in touch with Cody from Magnaflow about making an exhaust specifically for our cars. He told me they are down to design a cat-back exhaust, they just need someone willing to bring their G70 in so they can make it all happen.

Magnaflow is located in Oceanside, California. If anyone is nearby and willing to bring your car in, please shoot Cody an email directly (and let us know here!).

Email: cspakes@magnaflow.com

Magnaflow already makes a sweet, very high quality exhaust for the Stinger, and one person on this forum has modified the Stinger exhaust to fit his G70. But, if we get a G70 specific design I think it could be even better!
If they were in Phoenix I’d let them have it for a week. It would be sweet if the can make one for our cars

OMG70

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Oceanside is a bit of a drive for me, so tbh I'd have to get something out of it to want to make that drive. Still want me to email him or will it likely be wasted effort?

FastEddie

“Did you check the safety manual?” -Yogi Bear
Gilbert, AZ
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Oceanside is a bit of a drive for me, so tbh I'd have to get something out of it to want to make that drive. Still want me to email him or will it likely be wasted effort?
A bit of a drive? What is it 1-1.5 hours. Hell I’d drive from Phoenix if I could get the exhaust for my car. I’m betting it would take them a few days to map everything out.

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Well, obviously I want you to do it! Haha. I don't know what you'd get out of it... It's possible you would get a free exhaust system! But I can't put words in his mouth. You should shoot him an email and see what he says!

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Lol if he replies to my email! I am realizing now that I accidentally called him "Cory" instead of Cody :suicide:

You can pm me and I'll give you my contact info to pass along to him, if that's preferred
Haha, I'm sure it's fine. He told me to post his email, so I assume it's best for you to directly email him just like you did.

Let us know what happens! If it doesn't work out, it's okay - I don't want to push you one way or the other!

OMG70

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Haha, I'm sure it's fine. He told me to post his email, so I assume it's best for you to directly email him just like you did.

Let us know what happens! If it doesn't work out, it's okay - I don't want to push you one way or the other!
I'll do my best. I have a few ideas on how I could potentially work it in as a pit stop for a trip to San Diego

Miked218

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
LOL...I did just check and it would cost me $1300 to ship my car to Oceanside in an enclosed trailer one way. I could do it then fly out there and drive it back home. I know it sounds crazy. I'm just really hoping that someone closer can help turn this into a reality so Magnaflow makes a G70 specific exhaust system. I also email Cody so he has another person showing interest to help with them realizing there's a market for them to do it. I also asked about a group buy too.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums