Map Update 14.5 coming in mid-august

CruelNovo

Tampa, FL
Genesis G90
Just noticed the mapnsoft.com/genesis website is updated with a banner that says Map/Nav Update 14.5 is coming out in Mid-August. I've reached out to Mapnsoft to see if this update will be made available for the 2017-2019 G90s... I'll post their reply to this thread. Not holding my breath (clearly I'm holding my breath!!) that this will fall inline with their customer support statement in June about a map update for the 17-19 coming in "late summer."

Matt

Attachments

jda8

Registered Member
Genesis G90
Just noticed the mapnsoft.com/genesis website is updated with a banner that says Map/Nav Update 14.5 is coming out in Mid-August. I've reached out to Mapnsoft to see if this update will be made available for the 2017-2019 G90s... I'll post their reply to this thread. Not holding my breath (clearly I'm holding my breath!!) that this will fall inline with their customer support statement in June about a map update for the 17-19 coming in "late summer."

Matt
Look at what I just posted below. When I log in, it states that the update is “limited to newer models.” Doesn’t sound too promising to me.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis G90

CruelNovo

Tampa, FL
Genesis G90
Look at what I just posted below. When I log in, it states that the update is “limited to newer models.” Doesn’t sound too promising to me.
I LOVE how the banner was updated between my screenshot and your screenshot. Meh - I suppose the 2017-2019 may NOT be considered a "newer model." Well, I'll continue holding my breath and thoughts and prayers and waiving chicken feathers over my G90.

CruelNovo

Tampa, FL
Genesis G90
Quick update on my Mapnsoft support ticket....

According to support, there will be an update for the maps in the "OG" (2017-2019) G90. You may be asking yourself... "is this random guy excited about an update?" YES! You may also be asking yourself... "does this random guy actually think an update is coming out?" MAYBE!

Fingers crossed. My chicken feathers are clearly working.

Attached is a screenshot of the email (because I know you don't believe stuff you read on the internet and it's been proven that screenshots provide a level of validity that is known to be accepted by 105% of scientific review committees).

Email body from Mapnsoft:

Hello !

Very sorry for the late response!

I can confirm that there will be an update available for the 2018 G90 when it is released mid August.

Thanks for contacting us with this inquiry!

Respectfully,
Jonathan

=========

Matt

Attachments

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums