Map Update 14.5 coming soon

bubbaG80Sport

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I've got the latest rev installed and it functions without issue. At some point what else can they add (make coffee, prevent hair loss). ;)

MrMegadeth

Registered Member
Houston, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
V12 added Android auto. V14 added server calculation.

Big features on the major release and tweaks on the dot releases.

I'm bettig they skip the G70. All the updates to the app have only benefited the 2020 cars.

conanbarb

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

MrMegadeth

Registered Member
Houston, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
That's because you have the 9.2". In the G70 and smaller G80 they do server-side routing now.
1596736631708.png
1596736617035.png

Attachments

• Genesis_V14_New_Map_Features_S5.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 20

Richard Mississauga

Old Fart
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I have it on excellent authority that 14.5 will bring AA/CP to ALL models, include full integration between Google Maps/Waze/etc. with the HUD, and provide 27 free cable channels.

Or not.

MrMegadeth

Registered Member
Houston, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Went to look at Mapnsoft today and all references to the ability to update the G70 are gone.

This usually means another update looms. Maybe 14.5 will be for the 70 also.

kefinaa

Hasn't posted much yet...
michigan
i have a 2018 g80 5.0 which I bought new in 2018. It is still being serviced regularly by the dealer (they pick it up and return it). I have asked them to check the nav and update it if necessary each time they've taken it. I just looked at my nav version and it reads NAM 10.47.43.713.203.2.
Shouldn't I have a more recent version?

Don88

♪If You're Ready (Come Go With Me)♫ Staple Singers
Vancouver WA U.S.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
i have a 2018 g80 5.0 which I bought new in 2018. It is still being serviced regularly by the dealer (they pick it up and return it). I have asked them to check the nav and update it if necessary each time they've taken it. I just looked at my nav version and it reads NAM 10.47.43.713.203.2.
Shouldn't I have a more recent version?
Sounds like you are in need of an update. Suggest you logon to MapNSoft
https://www.mapnsoft.com/genesis/mapnsoft/dashboard/
Fill the required information and they'll send you the latest version. It will probably be free fo you if the G80 is less than three years old. When filling out the request, there will an opportunity to select, "Bill GMC" Upon receiving the SD Card, there will be some information on how to do the very easy replacement operation. It just takes 30 - 40 minutes of your car to run (go for a ride). ALSO!!!! There is lottsa help here at the Genesis gathering..
Good Luck and enjoy the new (to you) features!

kefinaa

michigan
Sounds like you are in need of an update. Suggest you logon to MapNSoft
https://www.mapnsoft.com/genesis/mapnsoft/dashboard/
Fill the required information and they'll send you the latest version. It will probably be free fo you if the G80 is less than three years old. When filling out the request, there will an opportunity to select, "Bill GMC" Upon receiving the SD Card, there will be some information on how to do the very easy replacement operation. It just takes 30 - 40 minutes of your car to run (go for a ride). ALSO!!!! There is lottsa help here at the Genesis gathering..
Good Luck and enjoy the new (to you) features!
when i go to the mapnsoft site it shows what my version should be but does not have a way to start the download. Am i doing something wrong or are there just no downloads right now because a new one is coming in a few weeks?

kefinaa

michigan
Then you won't get all the features of the most recent updates but go look at the Mapnsoft site, anyway
when i go to the mapnsoft site it shows what my version should be but does not have a way to start the download. Am i doing something wrong or are there just no downloads right now because a new one is coming in a few weeks?

Don88

♪If You're Ready (Come Go With Me)♫ Staple Singers
Vancouver WA U.S.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I visited the MapNSoft site and noted the free version we could download is no longer available but, I have an extra copy of the version my 2018 G80 Ultimate RWD 3.8 uses. I downloaded it from the website; you can have it if you wish. just email me your address and it is yours. my address is... Just add to my name, @CenturyLink.Net

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums