Maps update

pawpaw

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I have a 2017?G80 with Until-mate package has 9.2” touch screen. I wanted know if anyone has updated their Maps on GPS and if had any issues afterwards

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I have a 2017?G80 with Until-mate package has 9.2” touch screen. I wanted know if anyone has updated their Maps on GPS and if had any issues afterwards
There are a couple of threads about it if you do a search. Only big change was the ordering of SiriusXM stations to numerical.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Don88

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Vancouver WA U.S.
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Ultimate
Much of this is a repeat:

I found that after installing the latest update the Address Book was no longer available, it was gone. Using the Address Book often my efforts found a way to get it back...

Method for Getting the Address Book back after upgrading to new version of MapNsoft. Take out the new version SD Card and put in the previous version SD Card. The Address Book is now available. This was done on my 2018 G80 Ultimate RWD.
I plan to keep the the previous version SD Card and use it after all future updates. Use one of the other previous SD Cards for downloading new updates fallowed by update, fallowed by replacing with the SD Card that Address Book works.

batmanmiami1

Getting familiar with the group...
miami fl
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
No issues here after getting some needed info from Ed, although, the new maps seem to have a hard time with some of my voice commands, "Cancel Route" for one. As far as the maps, I just completed about a 2500mi trip and the maps were right on checked against Waze. It would just be nice if you could add more then 3 way points for a route. Of course if one didn't have something to complain about life wouldn't be worth living.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners