• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Maryland

dg_moore

Been here awhile...
Maryland
If you see a 2010 Bk/Bk rebadged 3.8 running around it might be me!:D

StevesMDCoupe

Hasn't posted much yet...
Maryland
Still love my coupe and it still turns heads all the time. Don't see that many in my area.

CHuntMD

Registered Member
Maryland
New '11 v8 on the MD side of the DC Beltway. Replaced (upgraded ;) from a totaled Camry. Sterling Blue, getting tint down this friday (40% ceramic vs. 35% ceramic I normally get)

CH

Dale T

Hi all Dale T here. I live in the Colesville area of Montgomery County. I have a 2010 3.8 sedan. I traded a 2008 Prius great mileage but too many recall notices . I haven't enjoyed a car this much since my 96 Impala SS. The only down side is no one seems to make a inchannel vent visors for this car so I keep a towel on the arm rest to keep rain out of the window controls. I love how friends can't believe this is a Hyundai and respond it "Beautiful".

morpheus2969

Registered Member
Thought I would chime-in on this MD post. I'm in Derwood, MD (between Rockville and Gaithersburg). Picked up a black-on-black 2011 Genesis Sedan 4.6 on April 16th. Love it. Looking to get my windows tinted if anyone has any recommendations.

JMintzer

Potomac area here. Black/Cashmere 4.6 w/both the trunk and hood rebadged.

I'm having my windows tinted this Saturday @ Driven Dynamics (in Rockville). They have great reviews on-line...

Jamie

firstov

MD
I have done 3 cars with these guys. Highly recommend them.

Potomac area here. Black/Cashmere 4.6 w/both the trunk and hood rebadged.

I'm having my windows tinted this Saturday @ Driven Dynamics (in Rockville). They have great reviews on-line...

Jamie

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums