Master Brake Cylinder going out

Yin.niinii

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Coupe (2009-2016)
Hey guys, I’m looking to see if anyone can direct me to a website that will have my “automatic” master brake cylinder for my 2013 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T. I’ve called around and the last time I ordered online they gave me one for a manual. The pedal is starting to sink more frequently even at a stop. I’ve called Hyundai and they were looking to charge me $400. Just testing the waters to see if someone could help me out.

G-457881

Hey guys, I’m looking to see if anyone can direct me to a website that will have my “automatic” master brake cylinder for my 2013 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T. I’ve called around and the last time I ordered online they gave me one for a manual. The pedal is starting to sink more frequently even at a stop. I’ve called Hyundai and they were looking to charge me $400. Just testing the waters to see if someone could help me out.

Rock auto

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!