• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Megan Racing Street Coilovers for Genesis SEDAN!

XLevel

AUTHORIZED VENDOR

Yes! They are finally here and READY TO SHIP.

These are not prototypes, but the actual first run of the product.

There are a limited number of sets and we have them all.

The price is $1050 shipped to the lower 48 states. Canada is $75 more. We do ship internationally via DHL to over 35 countries. Please email us your full address for a shipping quote.

They have not been photographed yet, so we do not have application specific pictures.

If you'd like to order please call 317-787-2833 10am-4:30pm & 9pm-12am EST Mon.-Thu. 10am-7pm EST Fri.-Sat.

We accept all major debit/credit cards, paypal, and USPS money orders only.

XLevel, Inc. has been in business since 2003 and is an authorized Megan Racing dealer. We are a 5-star lifetime member/vendor of S2KCA and have a nearly 100% positive feedback on eBay and Bonanza.

We also sell other performance parts such as wheels, exhausts, intakes, etc. If you don't see it, just give us a call. We'll be happy to get you any product you'd like. We specialize in wheel fitment! Don't be fooled by the local tire dealer "counter guy" who says, "yeah, those will fit." Call the pros.

Last edited:

Little_Jason

Registered Member
I will just wait to hear what others say about this set up. Also once you do have actual photos and specs please post them Im interested. On a second note (not trying to thread jack) anyone who does buy these and doesn't want there stock set up please PM me I could use them for some R&D work. thanks.

XLevel

AUTHORIZED VENDOR
Ok, guys. Please refresh your screen. I have updated the original post with all the specs and FAQs. We should have application specific pictures in just a bit.

XLevel

AUTHORIZED VENDOR
FYI, we do have 09-10 coupe coilovers as well. They are $899.95 shipped! No, they are NOT the same coilovers.

XLevel

AUTHORIZED VENDOR
Just a heads-up, I have offered these to forum members here first. If I am not sold out by Monday, they will be placed on eBay and will sell out fast. If you want a set of these, please do not delay. Call 317-787-2833 to order.

XLevel

AUTHORIZED VENDOR
Another set just left! Get them before they are gone! I just found out HSD is out for the next 4-6 weeks.

XLevel

AUTHORIZED VENDOR
Due to greater supply and lower demand, we have lowered our price to $900 shipped.

XLevel

AUTHORIZED VENDOR
Mods, please combine the threads updating the first post with the new thread's first post or delete this thread. It's not allowing me to edit the first post here or close the thread. Thanks.

XLevel

AUTHORIZED VENDOR
The Street series have been discontinued due to low sales, but we have 1 or 2 sets left. Get them before they're gone.

Yes, we do have a new EZ Street II version for the 15+ sedan.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums