Michigan Members

Gobel

Hasn't posted much yet...
I live in the Toeldo area, have a Genesis, and have not seen one more around here. In fact I travel alot and have never seen another one on the road.

Franknspeed

Getting familiar with the group...
I've now seen a yellow coupe going northbound 23 from Ann Arbor. First other one seen on the road here.
Frank

TJPark01

Been here awhile...
Hollywood, CA
Is driving a foreign car heresy in Michigan? Or are people over the stigma, since let's say a Camry or Tundra is essentially an "American car".

Franknspeed

Up to today I have only seen 2 Coupe's , one yellow track model and one black one. Kinda cool to have a rare car...
On the other hand Camaros are "littering the landscape" everywhere, in some subs you see one in every other or 3rd driveway....

Par Avion

Been here awhile...
Motor City
I don't have a coupe yet...prob in a few years.

I have not seen any Coupes in the Metro Detroit area aside from the ones sitting at the dealer. I used to see Genesis Sedans driving around a lot, but its been awhile since I've last seen one.

For the most part Mich is over the stigma of buying "import" brands, but Hyundai and Subaru still have not entered the mainstream mindset here, but it's improving. Nissan, Mazda, Honda and Toyota are embraced though.

Contrast this to Seattle, where I lived for over 10 years; Both Hyundai and Subaru are very popular there and American cars... not so much.

Franknspeed

Saw an Equus with M-plates in Brighton yesterday evening, quite an impressive car. Too much chrome for my taste, though.

nearwater

Been here awhile...
MI
First time visiting this sub-forum!
I'm in metro Detroit area and probably saw about 6 Gen sedans around since last winter. No Gen coupes though. :(
I know a guy who's planning on getting one soon, however.

Hope to see more members chime in. :grouphug:

Dan

(SEED)

Hasn't posted much yet...
Dirty glove
royal oak Michigan here, ive probably seen 6-7 or so coupes and maybe 2 sedans.

we should all organize some kind of meet out on Woodward sometime.

nearwater

Been here awhile...
MI
royal oak Michigan here, ive probably seen 6-7 or so coupes and maybe 2 sedans.

we should all organize some kind of meet out on Woodward sometime.
Since Labor day, I've seen quite a few Gen Coupes around Troy/Birmingham area.
Very nice looking cars for sure.
Woodward meet sounds like an awesome idea. Are sedan owners invited as well? :D
I miss those days when I used to hang around with buddies on Woodward when I had the Vette.

Dan