• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Michigan Members

Jkon

Registered Member
Livonia MI
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Another Genesis owner here in MI; I picked up my G70 Design Edition about 7 weeks ago and am really enjoying it! Not many other Genesis models in this neck of
Enjoy,
Carguy55
Hey car guy.. Your right not many genesis models that I have seen either.. I was lucky to find a 16 in fla this past sept with 13k miles in Casablanca white... Ultimate model from a private owner.. Love it and could not be happier.. 1k miles in.. Jkon.. Hope you like yours

je2345

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Just picked up a 16’ 3.8 AWD here in Holland, MI. Haven’t seen a genesis in the roads in awhile but I know someone just bought one at my local dealer recently because it was one I wanted. Lol.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums