MN members

wallymn

Been here awhile...
MN
I thought I would start a thread for MN.

Located in the SouthEast corner of the state.

Interested to find others in the great white north.

musher51

Been here awhile...
Minnesota
Hey Wally -- I'm in Eden Prairie during the week and the Cold Spring area on weekends. Viking is another local Gen owner and forum "old timer", but he hasn't been active on the site for a few months. FWIW, I'm only checking in periodically now, too (it's mushing season!). Regards, Musher51

Momin@EliteAutosport

Hasn't posted much yet...
Fridley, MN
Hey all, another TC guy. Fridley here(Shop in Blaine).

We've already had our hands on a 3.8 Gen coupe, and are waiting on our 2.0 Track. But we should be showing up at some of the local events in the Sedan as well.

Viking

Registered Member
Minnesota
Musher 51,

Ah ha - I wonder if it was you I saw on Eden Prairie Road recently. I have not been on the site much lately but just saw this thread again and see that you are in Eden Prairie during the week.

I was heading home recently and saw a black Genesis headed north on 4 and wondered who it might be since there are so few on the road in MN. I live very close to the intersection of EP road and Pioneer Trail..

musher51

Been here awhile...
Minnesota
Musher 51,

Ah ha - I wonder if it was you I saw on Eden Prairie Road recently. I have not been on the site much lately but just saw this thread again and see that you are in Eden Prairie during the week.

I was heading home recently and saw a black Genesis headed north on 4 and wondered who it might be since there are so few on the road in MN. I live very close to the intersection of EP road and Pioneer Trail..
That was probably me, Viking. I drive north on EP Rd every afternoon on my way home from work in Shakopee (I live by Red Rock Lake). And there STILL aren't very many Genesis on the roads around here. (Although if I had a nickel for every BMW, Benz or Lexus I see in Eden Prairie, I'd have a lot of damn nickels! They're as common here as Chevys were in my youth.) I'll keep my eyes open for your car; hope you're still enjoying it...

DP55412

Hello from N. Mpls.
Where have you all purchased your Genesis? Dealer feedback, suggestions?
Thanks!

Been here awhile...
Morries 394. Used car sales guy is snaky, but the new cars sales people are decent. Newly remodeled dealership. Fast service. I'd buy again if the used car sales guy actually shot decent prices out and wasn't so snaky about it. FYI - My '09 Genesis is for sale if anyone wants it... Asking $26,500, blk/blk/4.6/tech/25K miles.

work-n-show

I'll take solace in knowing that since your post was 3 months ago, you almost certainly sold or traded your 4.6. That was exactly what I was looking for, but at least I'm happy with the 3.8 blk/blk/tech I found at Walser.

What a great car, couldn't be happier (except if I had a few more ponies under the hood).

Been here awhile...
Actually, I bought out the lease! I loved the car that much and I already had a decent amount of money into it, I figured what the heck... The car is amazing! If I can ever afford it in the future, I'd buy another one! Yeah, the V8 is great... 375HP, which I regularly use ;)

work-n-show

Actually, I bought out the lease! I loved the car that much and I already had a decent amount of money into it, I figured what the heck... The car is amazing! If I can ever afford it in the future, I'd buy another one! Yeah, the V8 is great... 375HP, which I regularly use ;)
Nice! Way to go! I don't blame you, the car's fantastic.

musher51

Been here awhile...
Minnesota
Here in Mankato. Getting close to pulling the trigger.

Kevin
Let us know when you've joined the club. V6 or V8? '11 or '12? Tech or no? So many little decisions...

I just bought my second Genesis, replacing a V6 Tech that was one of the first Gen's in the US (July '08) for an '11 V8 two weeks ago. Other than the hassle of retinting, rebadging, etc., I'm lovin' life with the new car.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.