MnSoft updating this spring

Jamesalanb

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I know there are several threads on nav update already but didn't want this to get lost in an old one...
For anyone looking at buying the 12.5 update, Oliver at MnSoft advised they are rolling out 13 in late March Early April.
As always, take this with a grain of salt, since customer service may not have the most accurate info. He did tell me this after I told him I want to purchase the current version though...
Needless to say, I'll wait a few months to see.

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I know there are several threads on nav update already but didn't want this to get lost in an old one...
For anyone looking at buying the 12.5 update, Oliver at MnSoft advised they are rolling out 13 in late March Early April.
As always, take this with a grain of salt, since customer service may not have the most accurate info. He did tell me this after I told him I want to purchase the current version though...
Needless to say, I'll wait a few months to see.
Did he happen to say what is new in version 13?

Nikhil Malhotra

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Cool nice info . I was thinking of upgrading to V12 , since i am currently on really old NAM.07.47.65.001.002 - i can wait .

Joe7Bros

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Just an FYI: MnSoft uses PayPal as their third-party payment processor; the end result, for me, was a compromised credit card. If you have a PayPal account, you may want to have cash in the account rather than use your credit card. And, no surprise, neither party wants to accept responsibility OR offer an apology

Mr. Incredible

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Just an FYI: MnSoft uses PayPal as their third-party payment processor; the end result, for me, was a compromised credit card. If you have a PayPal account, you may want to have cash in the account rather than use your credit card. And, no surprise, neither party wants to accept responsibility OR offer an apology

been using paypal for 18 years and never had an issue with a compromised card. are you sure it was transaction that caused it?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.