Modified G70 video

Tdefrees

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
This was an interesting find. The intercooler setup looks very clean along with the exhaust. I'm hoping we have more option soon as more become available to be tested by the aftermarket. We already know the capabilities of the 3.3t, but how fan can it go? I'm excited to see the future! Please share pics or links to exciting developments.

Tdefrees

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Was this not an acceptable post? Sorry, just watching to see what comes available in the tuning department for the G70.

Toddasaurus

Hasn't posted much yet...
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
This was an interesting find. The intercooler setup looks very clean along with the exhaust. I'm hoping we have more option soon as more become available to be tested by the aftermarket. We already know the capabilities of the 3.3t, but how fan can it go? I'm excited to see the future! Please share pics or links to exciting developments.

Sweet! Looks like it got a peak HP gain of 73WHP, all on an AWD Dyno! Very nice. Also, big fan of the OEM 10-spoke rims, and those yellow Brembos look so dang good (though would be even better on a silver car! 😉 ).

Thanks for the video! I'm stoked on more aftermarket parts coming available here in the states.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.