Moving On Up!

Ontario, Canada
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Hello Everyone,

I recently, as of 2 weeks ago, took delivery of a silver 2013 5.0 R Spec and decided I'd come hang out with all the cool kids :ROFLMAO:

I picked the car up with less than 60,000km (37,500mi for our American people); for $20,000. All I can say is WOW! What an amazing car for the price! I am looking forward to getting to know some of you other Genesis owners, and I can't wait to see where my "Project Gangnam Style" build takes me :)

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
CT
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Hello Everyone,

I recently, as of 2 weeks ago, took delivery of a silver 2013 5.0 R Spec and decided I'd come hang out with all the cool kids :ROFLMAO:

I picked the car up with less than 60,000km (37,500mi for our American people); for $20,000. All I can say is WOW! What an amazing car for the price! I am looking forward to getting to know some of you other Genesis owners, and I can't wait to see where my "Project Gangnam Style" build takes me :)
Your intelligence is showing. First, you bought a really nice car. Next, you came here recognizing we are the cool kids.

Enjoy your new ride.

OUsig

Been here awhile...
McKinney TX
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
congrats! I really enjoy my car and get compliments often. Feel free to shoot me a private message if you have any questions about the vehicle and don't be shy on the other parts of the forum!

Again, enjoy

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.