Muffler Delete Installed

Avernus

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Going to shoot a few right now. I will get some driveby's etc later. give me a few mins.

Take your time, I think we'd all prefer a detailed video like your original one rather than something rushed. Given the sound, I'm heavily considering placing an order, 750+shipping is much easier to stomach than 2k for a full catback system!

Cashby

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
For sure going to make a detailed video when I have someone to help film outside the car. For now here is a quick start up/idle/ rev.

From behind the rear looks soooo mean!!!

Cashby

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Just noticed the damn fan went on and drowns out the sound. I will get a detailed one made!

Last edited:

Riouxgrande

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Give us a quick idea of how much louder than stock? Stock is at 0...what number would you place this 0-10? I do like the sound, just hard to gauge the loudness.

Cashby

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hard to judge like that. Just sounds like a completely different car and sound more throaty. But id say a 6. My neighbor heard me driving and when I turned the corner he said he was expecting a 911 Turbo and I surprised him Haha.

Riouxgrande

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hard to judge like that. Just sounds like a completely different car and sound more throaty. But id say a 6. My neighbor heard me driving and when I turned the corner he said he was expecting a 911 Turbo and I surprised him Haha.

Making it hard to resist!!! Is 750 the price shipped?

Cashby

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Shoot me a DM. I can install them for you for free.

BadTrainDriver

Registered Member
Powell, OH
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Cashby, these look and sound fantastic!!! Thanks for all your work with this!

Quick questions:

What is the piping and resonators made from, steel wise? I'm wondering how they will hold up to Ohio winters with the snow and salt they put on the roads.

Also, how is the sound inside the vehicle while cruising at freeway speeds? Much drone?

Cashby

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
its all 304 stainless and all tig welded. So it will hold up.

With the resonators driving normal sometimes i forget its even there. really just under throttle you can tell. Cruising it sounds great and mellow.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums