Muffler Delete Installed

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I did that today and he responded immediately. Too bad the Canadian dollar is so bad. It's $1140 CAD once shipped..

Sure sounds and looks like a good exhaust though!

FlooF!

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
it’s so hard to decide if I want to go resonated or just straight pipes...

Was the drone that bad?
I am going to answer my own question now that I have it installed without the resonators.

YES... It is terrible. Migraine inducing actually, the whole car rattles at 2500rpm to the point everything is micro vibrating.

Now it sounds amazing, but I am definitely going to add resonators to it.

ant46

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hi is $675 shipped still available for the resonator version? I’d definitely be interested and pull the trigger at that price.

mbal96

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I just messaged the fabricator as well asking about resonated pipes and he said $750 plush shipping. The $675 was apparently for non-resonated straight pipes.

brianong18

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The price is pretty crazy for the resonated muffler deletes. I'm glad I picked up Toddasaurus' custom magnaflow catback for $850 shipped.

FlooF!

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Well I can attest the exhaust is quite expensive, It is made pretty well and sounds really nice. I would definitely recommend the resonators though.

ant46

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I have a set for sale if anyone is interested. With resonators. Practically brand new. 1 month old. Unfortunately my wife wants it completely quiet and back to stock for when she has clients in the car. Personally I think it sounds incredible. Bummed. $550 shipped. Or $500 for local pickup, I’m in New Jersey.

normanite

Registered Member
Norman, OK
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I have a set for sale if anyone is interested. With resonators. Practically brand new. 1 month old. Unfortunately my wife wants it completely quiet and back to stock for when she has clients in the car. Personally I think it sounds incredible. Bummed. $550 shipped. Or $500 for local pickup, I’m in New Jersey.

Are these still available? If so, I might take them off your hands. I'll have to clear it with the wife first (cause she drives the G70 the most). I'm in OK so they'd have to be shipped...

Would've just DM'd you, but I don't think I/we have enough posts to do so (I guess).

Slick2135

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'll be in NJ on Sunday man, could definitely set up a pick up if you're interested. Bolts directly on? Any pics? Why aren't you keeping it?

ant46

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hey guys very sorry for not responding. I got caught up in some family and work stuff. If anyone is still interested please let me know. I can have them ready to ship over the weekend.

normanite

Registered Member
Norman, OK
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hey guys very sorry for not responding. I got caught up in some family and work stuff. If anyone is still interested please let me know. I can have them ready to ship over the weekend.
Just sent you a message, thanks!

Slick2135

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I can still pick it up if it's available to save on the shipping hassle.

normanite

Registered Member
Norman, OK
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Well guys, I put on the muffler deletes I bought from ant46 above... Unfortunately the wife vetoed them after a couple days. She drives the car more then me, and it was I guess it was too loud for her. :( I admit, it was louder than I thought it'd be... Sounded great! But yeah, she said she'd rather have it stock.

So anyway, if anyone wants to buy them, I'll be glad to ship them. I paid $550 shipped, I'd do the same for anyone in the cont US. I think the guy who makes them on ig (smithwelds) is charging $750 plus shipping. So here's a chance to get them quite a bit cheaper. Made really well... Welds are great. Full disclosure, I couldn't get the driver side rear exhaust hanger to line up perfectly. I made it work, but if I were keeping them I'd probably have a shop chop an inch or so off the hanger to have it line up perfectly. Other than that they are great.

MirvinG70

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Well guys, I put on the muffler deletes I bought from ant46 above... Unfortunately the wife vetoed them after a couple days. She drives the car more then me, and it was I guess it was too loud for her. :( I admit, it was louder than I thought it'd be... Sounded great! But yeah, she said she'd rather have it stock.

So anyway, if anyone wants to buy them, I'll be glad to ship them. I paid $550 shipped, I'd do the same for anyone in the cont US. I think the guy who makes them on ig (smithwelds) is charging $750 plus shipping. So here's a chance to get them quite a bit cheaper. Made really well... Welds are great. Full disclosure, I couldn't get the driver side rear exhaust hanger to line up perfectly. I made it work, but if I were keeping them I'd probably have a shop chop an inch or so off the hanger to have it line up perfectly. Other than that they are great.

I'll buy them!!! Sending DM now

MirvinG70

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Not sure how to send a dm on here so please message me I will absolutely buy them

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums