Multiple misfires and White smoke

Zambee

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis Coupe
Hello everyone! I am Zambee and I have a 2010 genesis coupe 3.8 6 speed manual. It has a 165000 mileage.

I think i need help to fix my car. So, my car starts to make a thick white smoke and the check engine light came on and code p0300 (detected multiple misfires).

This is what I’ve done.

I changed the spark plugs and oxygen sensor.
I swapped the injectors. But misfires are still there.

I already opened the cylinder head/head gasket and found out a coolant mixed to the oil in the cylinders. So I found out that there was a coolant leak coming from the “little 2 holes towards the cylinders.
I have no idea what its called but PICTURE attached below. So basically if you take that thing up “head gasket “ , there are 2 little holes you see in there where the coolant is.

Also, the manifold intake has oil inside but I already cleaned it out.
One more thing, i tried to suck the PCV valve and it worked but when I did blow it out the PCV valve was stuck. (Im thinking that theres no air pressure pushing down the oil or idk much about it).

Please help me out
I appreciate all your help. Thank you!

Attachments​

Husky

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I replied to your first thread on this.
I'm a little confused, did you replace the head gaskets? Your picture doesn't show the head being off. The symptoms you describe are classic head gasket failure. Otherwise there must be a crack in the head, or...?
How many cylinders had coolant in them?
Once you find and fix the problem, be sure to change your oil and filter, obvi.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums