My Dealer experience ...

Tireman

Hasn't posted much yet...
They need to visit a Lexus Dealership told me the car was eight cylinder car was 6, no warranty had to pay, and the best no promblem in the winter it's front wheel drive.. Talking about a 2013 Genesis sedan ...

ahearn

Registered Member
Atlanta, GA
Not to be rude, but anyone buying a car should not depend on the dealer salesperson for his education about the car, its features, prices, or specifications. All that should be part of the pre-purchase research you do.

Tireman

Two weeks ago brought car in for engine lite on said something it was in history everything good now two weeks go by light on again loosing faith in my first Hyundai...had the car for a month....

Tireman

Took car in again for check engine lite now they ordered part said they would call never did called them part in so off to dealer again Thursday.😬😬😬😬

Tireman

Took car in again for check engine lite now they ordered part said they would call never did called them part in so off to dealer again Thursday.😬😬😬😬
Well took car in for check engine light and was treated great car was in when then said and out sooner then they said, I'm happy😀