My G90 winter wheel/tire package.

AcerOne

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Hey all,

Havent seen too many G90 setups with a winter package and being blessed (and cursed) by living in Calgary, Canada, a winter package is a must.

The wheels are a Fastco Switch with the Yokohama V905 winter tire. The tire is a bit firmer than most winter tires but also carries a much higher speed rating. I love the factory G90 wheels but these will definitely do for the winter months. The ride quality is great and the Yokohama's have no problems on the snow or ice.

IMG_20190118_143450.jpg

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The Switch was my first choice but it was out of stock in Ontario at the time I wanted it.
I wasn't aware that the Switch was being offered for the G90. Is it 18x8 with 245 width tires?

AcerOne

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
The Switch was my first choice but it was out of stock in Ontario at the time I wanted it.
I wasn't aware that the Switch was being offered for the G90. Is it 18x8 with 245 width tires?
These are the 19's with the square 245 setup. I got the last 4 Switch in Alberta. Im not sure if its popular or poorly stocked. Im impressed with the fitment and that they are hub centric.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.