My Hyundai Equus Purchase Experience

punchjamesarnol

Registered Member
My Equus experience at the dealership so far so good. The dealership does what they can to give me the premium experience. I can drop my car off whenever I want to get a hand car wash and my interior vacuumed. The service is definitely a plus. I cant wait to start using my valet service for the maintenance. I love my car, especially since it's such a rare car out here in the U.S.

miamibeach

Hasn't posted much yet...
Re: Equus Purchase Experience...

punchjamesarnol glad to hear you are a happy owner as well.

Unfortunately the sales rep never called me back yesterday and now my cars temp license plate is expired since 2 days. I will have to start escalating this today. This sales guy has lied to me so many times now I am not sure how to proceed. I should probably go to his manager.

If anyone knows the best route to avoid wasting time, please post.

punchjamesarnol

Registered Member

I would go straight to the manager since you aren't getting any results. After all, you should be getting what you paid for. Premium car deserves the the best service. Its just that sometimes in order to get the job done right, you need to do it yourself. The sales rep is definitely dropping the ball.

bmbutler

Been here awhile...

I hope things turn out well for you. Once the salepeople make their sales, you usually don't hear another word from them except to fill out the stupid survey. I would contact your state DMV about your problem right away.

I will state again that Hyundai either needs to split off the Genesis and Equus lines or get their dealerships into gear regarding offering premium service. Our dealership here was so poor that they lost a sale to Lexus and my friend ended up buying two cars from them!

Mark_888

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)

Once the salepeople make their sales, you usually don't hear another word from them except to fill out the stupid survey.
When I take my Genesis in for service (fortunately only a few times since I do my own oil changes), I get explicit instructions on my cell phone from the Service Advisor on exactly how to fill out the survey (I must give 10 stars or the Service Advisor will be fired).

KyKernel

Getting familiar with the group...

I did not buy my Genesis from my local dealer--I'm sorry--but when I go to my local guy for service I am treated with more respect than I am used to. They want me to buy my neat Genesis from them.

And I will!!!

bmbutler

Been here awhile...

Local dealership here in Greenville, NC is the same way. They have been going through people like crazy. Sad because that doesn't solve the overall problem. Businesses have to learn that, if you keep hiring new people and the same issues come up, you have other internal problems that you don't want to address.

When I take my Genesis in for service (fortunately only a few times since I do my own oil changes), I get explicit instructions on my cell phone from the Service Advisor on exactly how to fill out the survey (I must give 10 stars or the Service Advisor will be fired).

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.