• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Navigation

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

pmcjr

Been here awhile...
Florida
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I'll let you early adopters check this latest update out first and give feedback. I've got four months left on my three year comp period. No rush right now.

Don88

My G80 Tune: ♪I'll Take You There♫ Staple Singers
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Vancouver WA U.S.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Just installed the new 13.5 version today. Verified it now will handle two addresses located on new streets are now findable in the system; that's the good news. And the new Pause feature is very nice; an answer to past noiences seems to have left out how to "Cancel" a route. Need to do more looking around.

Don88

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Vancouver WA U.S.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I'll let you early adopters check this latest update out first and give feedback. I've got four months left on my three year comp period. No rush right now.
The update is just a couple of clicks on the Mapnsoft website, a half hour drive while the update is ... updating and although the website mentions a $28.00 fee, Genesis pays for it.

Genesis Mapcare | Customer Login

Kurmudjon

Getting familiar with the group...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Just installed 13.5 to my 2017 G80 ultimate. Everything seems to work but also wonder what happened to the ‘cancel’ route button.

pmcjr

Been here awhile...
Florida
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Just installed 13.5 to my 2017 G80 ultimate. Everything seems to work but also wonder what happened to the ‘cancel’ route button.
Kurmudjon...I see this on the new features tab on Mapnsoft....."Version 13.5 (12.47.44.xxx) - Added Pause/Resume button when using navigation guidance. Special note: to cancel the route, hold down on the Pause/Resume button". I don't have the update yet, but does this work for Cancel Rout like it says?

pmcjr

Been here awhile...
Florida
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
As reported by others on their V13.5 experience, I finally installed it today and also experienced no problems. No lost radio presents or saved addresses. This was my third "free" update. The three year period expires this December. I wonder what would happen if I try to get the next update in 2020? As anyone tried this after their three year complementary period? My dealership Service Advisor did say he does not recommend performing the update while driving the car or parked in the garage. The update does need unrestricted GPS access and this may not work in the garage or you could hit a dead zone while driving which could stop the update process.

Don88

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Vancouver WA U.S.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
As reported by others on their V13.5 experience, I finally installed it today and also experienced no problems. No lost radio presents or saved addresses. This was my third "free" update. The three year period expires this December. I wonder what would happen if I try to get the next update in 2020? As anyone tried this after their three year complementary period? My dealership Service Advisor did say he does not recommend performing the update while driving the car or parked in the garage. The update does need unrestricted GPS access and this may not work in the garage or you could hit a dead zone while driving which could stop the update process.
After the free versions, my guess is, you will be able to purchase for $25.00 plus S&H. But you will also, at that time be able to avoid that cost depending on your will power after a visit to the showroom.

danygenesis

Genesis owner
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
After the free versions, my guess is, you will be able to purchase for $25.00 plus S&H. But you will also, at that time be able to avoid that cost depending on your will power after a visit to the showroom.
I had a 2016 Hyundai Genesis before having my G70. Mapnsoft update price is $145 plus S&H

Don88

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Vancouver WA U.S.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I had a 2016 Hyundai Genesis before having my G70. Mapnsoft update price is $145 plus S&H
$145! a bid spendy... Your story nunged my curiosity and I got last years version of my Nav SD card for my 2018 G80 Ultimate (9.2" screen) and tried, and succeeded in opening, and copying it on my computer. B4 you scold me, let me tell you what is stated in the read file.
Words to the affect of, "You may do anything you want with this software. See the file below.

Conclusion: Question! Any Wrong in making a copy. or using a copy of the SD Card?
Asking this question as Don88 the G80 operator and not Donald the Altarboy. (It's been awhile!)

The label on the SD Card reads,
2018 -2019 Map Update
G125P2
DHPE
2018 G80
(9.2in Premium)

Attachments

CVODON

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
NEW MAP RELEASE! UPDATE TO VERSION 13.5 (2019 2ND MAP)!
How do you get the SD card out? Is this a door where the slot is located at the bottom that you somehow open? Or do you push something tiny into that slot and eject the card.
I am new here and much appreciate any help
thanks

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums