Navigation

pmcjr

Been here awhile...
Florida
Genesis G80
I'll let you early adopters check this latest update out first and give feedback. I've got four months left on my three year comp period. No rush right now.

Don88

♪If You're Ready (Come Go With Me)♫ Staple Singers
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Vancouver WA U.S.
Genesis G80

Don88

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Vancouver WA U.S.
Genesis G80

Kurmudjon

Getting familiar with the group...
Genesis G80
Just installed 13.5 to my 2017 G80 ultimate. Everything seems to work but also wonder what happened to the ‘cancel’ route button.

pmcjr

Been here awhile...
Florida
Genesis G80
Just installed 13.5 to my 2017 G80 ultimate. Everything seems to work but also wonder what happened to the ‘cancel’ route button.
Kurmudjon...I see this on the new features tab on Mapnsoft....."Version 13.5 (12.47.44.xxx) - Added Pause/Resume button when using navigation guidance. Special note: to cancel the route, hold down on the Pause/Resume button". I don't have the update yet, but does this work for Cancel Rout like it says?

pmcjr

Been here awhile...
Florida
Genesis G80
As reported by others on their V13.5 experience, I finally installed it today and also experienced no problems. No lost radio presents or saved addresses. This was my third "free" update. The three year period expires this December. I wonder what would happen if I try to get the next update in 2020? As anyone tried this after their three year complementary period? My dealership Service Advisor did say he does not recommend performing the update while driving the car or parked in the garage. The update does need unrestricted GPS access and this may not work in the garage or you could hit a dead zone while driving which could stop the update process.

Don88

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Vancouver WA U.S.
Genesis G80

danygenesis

Genesis owner
Miami, FL
Genesis G70
After the free versions, my guess is, you will be able to purchase for $25.00 plus S&H. But you will also, at that time be able to avoid that cost depending on your will power after a visit to the showroom.
I had a 2016 Hyundai Genesis before having my G70. Mapnsoft update price is $145 plus S&H

Don88

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Vancouver WA U.S.
Genesis G80

CVODON

Registered Member
Genesis G70
NEW MAP RELEASE! UPDATE TO VERSION 13.5 (2019 2ND MAP)!
How do you get the SD card out? Is this a door where the slot is located at the bottom that you somehow open? Or do you push something tiny into that slot and eject the card.
I am new here and much appreciate any help
thanks

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums