• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Need help w/ tuning

aidanbk1

Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Coupe (2009-2016)
Hello, this is my first thread on the genesis forums! I own a 2011 Gen coupe 2.0t, my turbo is near blown so I purchased the ATP Garrett bolt on cat/manifold turbocharger instead of getting a stock one because why not more power right? Will be installing it very soon and it seems to me I can only find that a Haltech Stand Alone ecu is my only tuning option but its near $1500, plus dyno time/labor. I dont have that kind of cash laying around so let me know if you can help me out. Thanks :)

Link for turbo: ATP Garrett 350HP Turbo | 2010-2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T (ATP-HG

Mods:
Injene CAI
Free flowing exhaust
ISR Intercooler
ATP Garrett Turbo Upgrade

joschneider

G70 Member
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hello, this is my first thread on the genesis forums! I own a 2011 Gen coupe 2.0t, my turbo is near blown so I purchased the ATP Garrett bolt on cat/manifold turbocharger instead of getting a stock one because why not more power right? Will be installing it very soon and it seems to me I can only find that a Haltech Stand Alone ecu is my only tuning option but its near $1500, plus dyno time/labor. I dont have that kind of cash laying around so let me know if you can help me out. Thanks :)

Link for turbo: ATP Garrett 350HP Turbo | 2010-2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T (ATP-HG

Mods:
Injene CAI
Free flowing exhaust
ISR Intercooler
ATP Garrett Turbo Upgrade
you gotta pay to play. there is no way to put a larger turbo on without getting a tune. dyno time and labor will cost you at least another grand on top of that ECU. I had better results in my 2010 Genesis Coupe by keeping the stock turbo and getting a canned flash tune. No idea who is still doing those nowadays though

aidanbk1

Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Coupe (2009-2016)
you gotta pay to play. there is no way to put a larger turbo on without getting a tune. dyno time and labor will cost you at least another grand on top of that ECU. I had better results in my 2010 Genesis Coupe by keeping the stock turbo and getting a canned flash tune. No idea who is still doing those nowadays though
Yeah I figured. I am curious to know if companies like SFR or BTR can tune my ecu.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums