• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Need some help choosing tires for my 12' 3.8

StealthyKDM

Hasn't posted much yet...
Carson Ca
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Hello,
I recently bought some Aodhan DS02 from another Genesis owner. I bought his coilovers a few months ago and I've been driving with them on for like a month.
His was a '13 Rspec with the BC Racing coils and 19x9.5 DS02's.
What he told me was that the OEM tires( 235/45/19) fit the wheels with no rubbing or no spacers.
He also told me if I go with a 245, they may rub in the back.
I have to go through America's Tires bc I have a gift certificate there, but they have little options for a 235, but they have alot of options for a 245.

I want to pick up some tires this weekend bc there will be a sale for labor day.
I'm looking for a good all season with some performance aspect to it. Living in SoCal, it's dry most of the time.
Any recommendations?

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums