• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

New equus owner here

Superjeep59

Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
I just bought a 2014 equus sight unseen across the country, I just received the car tonight and I have a few questions because it didn't come with an owner's manual, first question is the left rear sunshade rolls down hides away and then comes right back up on its own. The second is when I push the ride height button the car doesn't go up and the light doesn't light up, but it does read ride height normal on the main display screen. And the third issue is the front of it sits really low I turned the wheel to the left and it seemed to pump up, when I put the wheel back to straight it lowered back down again, I prefer not to bring it to a dealer and get charged a ton of money after just buying the car, the dealership doesn't seem to be a ton of help so any help you guys can give me would be great

Superjeep59

Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
Thank you for that. Hopefully I can figure out the side window shade issue (that the dealership said they fixed) but it looks like I'm going to be out on the front suspension. I bought an extended warranty. But I imagine they won't cover it since I just bought the car

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums