New G70 Performance Items for Sale

tomhall@consultingdallas.

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I was hit by a drunk driver and my 2019 G70 was totaled. As a result I have several performance items I would like to sell. They are all brand new Burger Motorsports items.
Kia / Hyundai Quick Install WMI Adapter × 1
$99.00
Water Injection Kit for Genesis / Veloster N × 1
Billet WMI tank cap with safety check valve ($59.00)
$59.00
2 gallon low profile universal tank (clear/white) ($179.00)
$179.00
BM10 Nozzle, Pump, 20' hose, Solenoid, wiring, hardware, and FSB for JB4 Integration ($379.00)
$379.00
Fuel-It FLEX FUEL KIT for KIA/GENESIS 3.3L -- Bluetooth & 5V × 1
$349.95
That is the list and what I paid for the items. I will sell them for half price plus shipping. They all work with the JB4 tuner and should be good for about 450hp+. As much as I loved my g70 I just couldn't get the deal I needed to buy another so now I have a different car. Let me know if you have questions or want to make an offer.
Regards,
Tom

Aquineas

4th Genesis
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Glad to hear you're okay! Sorry can't buy any of this now; Christmas and whatnot.

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
All gone? I'm interested in the flex fuel kit if its available and you're willing to sell just that (I have everything else already).

Thanks!
It is still available and I will sell it separately. Let me know how to get them to you. I think I can accept payment via Paypal, so that might be a way to do the money part. Once I have your address and how you want me to ship things I can get the total cost for you.
Tom Hall

brianong18

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Are the WMI items still available?

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
If you are still interested give me a call. I am still getting over the wreck and I don't hear very well, so leave a message if I don't answer. I would love to see the stuff go to a good home. 214 727-9923
Tom

Joho75287

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Upstate South Carolina
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
If you are still interested give me a call. I am still getting over the wreck and I don't hear very well, so leave a message if I don't answer. I would love to see the stuff go to a good home. 214 727-9923
Tom
Hey Tom, I hope your recovery is going well. I installed the flex fuel kit I bought from you and got it fully integrated into my JB4 (with some help from the awesome guys at BMS, because I am already running EWGs and WMI, so the suggested pin spots weren't available). I'm now running E37 with all the rest of my bolt ons (over E40 and my hpfp can't keep up). I wish I could get it to hook up before 3rd gear! LOL

Just wanted to let you know that the Flex Fuel kit is in use and in a good home!
I hope you get back to 100% ASAP!

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums