• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

New G70

JasonATL

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Just purchased a new Siberian Ice G70/Prestige/Elite. Love love love this car. I’ve been obsessed with the g70 since Genesis announced it some time ago. I traded in a 2018 BMW 430i for it. While there are some things that I miss about the Beamer (especially the infotainment), I’m really impressed with the G70. I had a Hyundai Sonata some time ago so I am familiar with Hyundai and have always thought they built solid cars. I got a really good deal on one. I guess Genesis is offering some great deals since they aren’t selling terribly well in the U.S. and I suppose the 2020’s are about to be released.

jaymatt

Registered Member
New Jersey
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Congrats! Everyone's gonna be asking for pics and I'm not the exception. Pics please!

Did you finance or lease? What are some of the factors that made you consider the G70 over another Bimmer/Beamer?

jaymatt

Registered Member
New Jersey
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I will take some better ones - difficult to see the Siberian ice in the light (looks more white). I’ll find the specifications on the deal
Which one's yours? The first image or the 2nd/3rd?
A bit slow to post and you answered my question already.

They both look amazing!

elsid88

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Congrats and welcome... great informative place around here... and yes show them pics... they hound you if you don't...;)