New Genesis owner

Popsaysno

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Hi to everyone.

I am in Ontario, Canada and was looking for newer car. Had a 2009 Chevrolet Impala LTZ , but now I have an excellent 2015 Genesis Luxury 3.8. I have only had the car since June 2020 but very happy with it. The colour is Empire Slate Gray Metallic and light Gray Interior and it only had 27000Km so I could not pass it up. Looking forward to being apart of this forum.

Popsaysno

Genesis Model Type
Hi Richard
Thanks for the welcome, and you have a nice looking Genesis mixed in with your watches. You must be a long time collector of watches, looks like some are quite old. Thanks again.

Richard Mississauga

Old Fart
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Hi Richard
Thanks for the welcome, and you have a nice looking Genesis mixed in with your watches. You must be a long time collector of watches, looks like some are quite old. Thanks again.

Thank you good sir! My watch collection is not quite as old as I am, but yes, there are some VERY vintage pieces in there. I got this one back during Medieval times... the Monk I bought it from guaranteed it for life! (and yes.. it is a real watch in my collection)

Sundial.jpg

MBB 2015

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Genesis Model Type
Hi to everyone.

I am in Ontario, Canada and was looking for newer car. Had a 2009 Chevrolet Impala LTZ , but now I have an excellent 2015 Genesis Luxury 3.8. I have only had the car since June 2020 but very happy with it. The colour is Empire Slate Gray Metallic and light Gray Interior and it only had 27000Km so I could not pass it up. Looking forward to being apart of this forum.
Love the Empire State Gray the colour is what sold Me on my 2015 3.8 technology
Hamilton Ontario A Tim's on every corner

Popsaysno

Genesis Model Type
Hi MBB 2015

I know what you mean, the Slate Gray is eye catching. Since I have had the Genesis I have had strangers come up to me in parking lots and comment on how appealing this car is, and a few have mentioned the colour. Is your Genesis Metallic?

I liked the gray as soon as I saw this car on the dealers lot. Our in-laws have a white 2011 Genesis and every time I was in their car, I thought this is real luxury and would like to try a get one. I started looking and was lucky to get the one I did, because they do not say to long on a dealer’s lots. Hope you enjoy your Genesis as much as I enjoy ours. (my wife & me) Have attached a photo, and hope it comes through.

Stay Healthy

Attachments

• 2015 Genesis  side &  rear_edited-2.jpg
    2015 Genesis side & rear_edited-2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 5

Andyj

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Empire State Grey is THE color for this car. It just works with the body style and lines. Welcome to the forum.

Popsaysno

Genesis Model Type
Hello Andyj
You are so right. The colour and lines seem to jump out at you.
Thanks for the welcome.

Jkon

Registered Member
Livonia MI
Genesis Model Type
Thank you good sir! My watch collection is not quite as old as I am, but yes, there are some VERY vintage pieces in there. I got this one back during Medieval times... the Monk I bought it from guaranteed it for life! (and yes.. it is a real watch in my collection)

View attachment 32920
Guess knowing what time it is on an overcast grey day poses a bit of a challenge with this one!!;)

Jkon

Registered Member
Livonia MI
Genesis Model Type
Hi MBB 2015

I know what you mean, the Slate Gray is eye catching. Since I have had the Genesis I have had strangers come up to me in parking lots and comment on how appealing this car is, and a few have mentioned the colour. Is your Genesis Metallic?

I liked the gray as soon as I saw this car on the dealers lot. Our in-laws have a white 2011 Genesis and every time I was in their car, I thought this is real luxury and would like to try a get one. I started looking and was lucky to get the one I did, because they do not say to long on a dealer’s lots. Hope you enjoy your Genesis as much as I enjoy ours. (my wife & me) Have attached a photo, and hope it comes through.

Stay Healthy
Welcome...Congrats on your new car. Hope you get many years of trouble free motoring. Have a 2016 3,8 Ultimate in casablanca white myself. Bought mine with 12K miles last year and have almost 18K now. Love the car inside and out. This is a great forum with alot of knowledgeable people so you van learn alot by reading through the various topics. Cheers...John

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums