• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

NEW GENESIS SERVICE ADVISER, HAD A FEW QUESTIONS.

cabb2009

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
My name is Chelsea Bailey and I am the new certified Genesis service writer here in Memphis, TN. I will be brief. I just want to know your thoughts and comments about a few things.

Year/Make/Model
Common Issues
Best Thing About Genesis
Worst Thing About Genesis
Things You Would Change
Pros/Cons of Your Trips to Your Genesis Dealer
What can I do to ensure my Genesis customers feel appreciated and cared for.

Thank you guys so much for your time and continued support of Genesis.

Last edited:
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
My name is Chelsea Bailey and I am the new certified Genesis service writer here in Memphis, TN. I will be brief. I just want to know your thoughts and comments about a few things.

Year/Make/Model
Common Issues
Best Thing About Genesis
Worst Thing About Genesis
Things You Would Change
Pros/Cons of Your Trips to Your Genesis Dealer
What can I do to ensure my Genesis customers feel appreciated and cared for.

Thank you guys so much for your time and continued support of Genesis.
I adore my Genesis. Never had a problem until now. Battery dead no key and can't open my trunk. HELP

GarnetTy1473

Been here awhile...
Noblesville, IN
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I adore my Genesis. Never had a problem until now. Battery dead no key and can't open my trunk. HELP
You have a key, it slips into the fob. To open the door with the key, there is a slot on the bottom side of the cap behind the door handle. Put the key in that, and pull the cap off. You will then have access to the lock cylinder to open the door.

1579544300475.png

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums