• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

New member from Long Island

Jlopez3983

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Whats up everyone im new here. Just picked up a 2015 Genesis Sedan 5.0, Casablanca White with black interior Ultimate Edition. Car has 35k on the clock and its replacing 2016 Lexus IS350 FSport. Hopefully you guys have some meets around the way.

66nexus

Been here awhile...
Welcome!

I was actually looking at the IS350's before I made my Gen 1 purchase (nearly 7 years ago so it was prob the previous IS350 model)

Jlopez3983

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Its a great car dont get me wrong. I loveeeedddd it!!!! But, the buyout was 32k and the car is worth retail 26k. Wasn't too smart to buy it out.

66nexus

Been here awhile...
I'm something of a 'if you like it go for it' ;) . But in my case the Genny was def the better option (I looked at GS350's too...nice, but wanted more powah).

G-765465

same here man. I just cut my mufflers off, the car sounds fantastic, and tomorrow the throttle controller comes in.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums