NEW Member Havana Red!!!

GenRED84

Genesis G70
Good afternoon y'all and greetings from Miami!!! Proud owner of a 2020 g70 2.0t and I absolutely love it, came from a Honda Civic Touring 1.5t, and WOW what a difference in every aspect. I'm extremely happy and looking forward to learning about this car from all of you. The only thing I'm a little upset about is that the salesman filled the 1st tank with 87 and I felt that the car wasn't giving me her all :cautious:. Obviously ill be putting 91 and higher from here on out, but will this affect me? I would presume that it won't seeing as it's just ONE tank. Anyways, glad to be here! attached below is a pic!

Attachments

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis G80
Good afternoon y'all and greetings from Miami!!! Proud owner of a 2020 g70 2.0t and I absolutely love it, came from a Honda Civic Touring 1.5t, and WOW what a difference in every aspect. I'm extremely happy and looking forward to learning about this car from all of you. The only thing I'm a little upset about is that the salesman filled the 1st tank with 87 and I felt that the car wasn't giving me her all :cautious:. Obviously ill be putting 91 and higher from here on out, but will this affect me? I would presume that it won't seeing as it's just ONE tank. Anyways, glad to be here! attached below is a pic!
It will run fine on 87. Besides for the first few hundred miles you want to take it easy anyway.

To clarify from Genesis:
Estimated horsepower based on premium fuel ratings. Use of regular fuel will result in reduced horsepower.

GenRED84

Genesis G70
It will run fine on 87. Besides for the first few hundred miles you want to take it easy anyway.

To clarify from Genesis:
Estimated horsepower based on premium fuel ratings. Use of regular fuel will result in reduced horsepower.
Gotcha, will do! Thanks for the clarification!

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums