SUPPORTING MEMBER
Royal Palm Beach, Fl.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

LD5050

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Waiting on my Siberian Ice G80 Sport to arrive, glad to hear your experience has been mostly positive!
Hope the wind noise issue isn’t as prevalent in the ‘19. That would blow.

Speeder

Registered Member
Quinton, NJ
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
My 2019 has no wind noise issue although I only have ~2500 miles on the clock right now.

My ATS-V came with Michelin PS4's on it and I couldn't wait to get them off. They were the Summer Only version and they were noisy as hell. Outstanding performance if the temperature was >45 degrees. Michelin even warned against driving in cold temps with them. Now riding on the PS3 All Season tire and really satisfied with them.

Polar Ice also.

Vandi G80 Sport

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Royal Palm Beach, Fl.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

mgg

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I also have a Polar Ice and it seams like all of a sudden a lot of them are selling if you check the OTD price thread. Still I have only seen 2 other Genesis in my city so far but we did just get a dealer. I kinda liked that it was rare but I will be liking the close service in the future.

mgg

ctrcbob

Been here awhile...
If you had the "ContiSilent" tires, your dealer was handing you a line. Yes, they are repairable. In a nutshell, you must slice out a few inches of the "Silent Foam" from inside the tire. Tire can then be patched or plugged the same ad any other tire. Then the removed Silent Foam has to be glued back in place.

I. E. Yes, Continental (ContiSilent) Tires CAN be repaired.

buellwinkle

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

mgg

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I put my front tires at 37.5 and my rear at 40.5. I notice that when I get out on the road the fronts get up to 40 and the rears get up to 44 when on the interstate. Have also notice an increase in gas mileage. not much difference in ride quality.