• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

New Michigan Member

promo_11

Hasn't posted much yet...
A little bit about the car
2011 R-spec 2.0t

Kamak 16gtx
BTRcc race spec tune
Depo downpipe
test pipe
factory exhaust minus the rear muffler
Competition stage 4 clutch
typical set of gauges.. innovate WB, oil, boost..
Megan racing coilovers came with 8/7kgs springs but i'm about to go 7F/6R with a FEAL revalve
Mishimoto radiator
Mishimoto Intercooler on stock piping (about to change that to Depo w/ Precision)
EVO X injectors
Fabricated a cold air intake
Sparco seat bracket
Bride seat
Mostly gutted.. I believe the weight is down to roughly 3,0xx lbs depending on what wheels I have on the car.
A few more things i'm sure i'm forgetting to list off..

Pics!

Just a parade lap around Waterford raceway to get some pics, lunch session is useful for this reason and this reason only.
Car was sitting on 17 x 8" Continental slicks
For the '13 season i'm switching things up a bit.. going 18 x 9.5" square RPF1 with Toyo R88's in 255 40 18 square.

It's a NASA TTC build. Cage, and a few other things are planned for the winter.
The car was bought 4 months ago.. so progress is being made relatively quickly. LOL

promo_11

Hasn't posted much yet...
The fog light grills are back on the bumper. I had the car apart the night before to do some work and was too lazy to put everything back together. :)

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums