• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

New owner of 2018 genesis sport

rpler

Registered Member
st.louis
Third time around with genesis, started with 2010 3.8, really liked the car thought the seats could be better not enough support,overall thought it was a good car. In 2014 traded in the 10 for 2015 3.8 ultimate major improvement over the first generation. Had some minor vibration issues not from tires but in the body, went away after warming up and could feel the compressor when a.c. kicked in. Otherwise great car. Today took delivery of g80 sport with all wheel drive. White with black interior. It is like the child of the g80 and g90 parents. The engine is outstanding. I think a beautiful baby. Hopefully the love affair does not go sour.

Florida Alan

Registered Member
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Click on link in reply thread that is on top, 3rd from the right.
Then choose the pics on your computer to upload.

saxplayer

Hasn't posted much yet...
Missouri
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Third time around with genesis, started with 2010 3.8, really liked the car thought the seats could be better not enough support,overall thought it was a good car. In 2014 traded in the 10 for 2015 3.8 ultimate major improvement over the first generation. Had some minor vibration issues not from tires but in the body, went away after warming up and could feel the compressor when a.c. kicked in. Otherwise great car. Today took delivery of g80 sport with all wheel drive. White with black interior. It is like the child of the g80 and g90 parents. The engine is outstanding. I think a beautiful baby. Hopefully the love affair does not go sour.

Congrats rlper! I'm also in St. Louis. Curious which dealer you went with if I can ask? Also - can you pm me? Thanks!

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums