• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

New owner of a used 2016 G80. Live in Green Valley Arizona.

Digger72x

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Basically, looking for info info on the accessory that fits the cutout on the rear deck panel. Plus I recognize the benefits of the info contained in the forums. It was very helpful belonging to the BMW Honda forums.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Sal Collaziano

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Basically, looking for info info on the accessory that fits the cutout on the rear deck panel. Plus I recognize the benefits of the info contained in the forums. It was very helpful belonging to the BMW Honda forums.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your new Genesis Sedan! What did the Genesis replace for you? I'm glad you found us. :)

Here's our second generation Genesis Sedan section where you can get help: