New User Saying Hello (Also I need replacement battery purchase advice)

Thestand6

Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Bought a used 2014 5.0 Spec Sedan back in 2015. Had really low miles, and was a great deal. I LOVE this car like unlike I have any other.

This forum got me through a power seat issue. Huge props to poster RH3. You saved me, man. I was on vacation and everything. Did not want to drive 4 hours with my knees against my chin.

Time for me to get a new battery. I suspect there are opinions on this forum as to what battery. Since I'm in the buying mode, I'd like to hear recommendations if anybody cares to respond.

Aquineas

4th Genesis
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Congrats on the ride! What color did you get? As for the battery, as my battery went out right before I traded in my 2015 (made it 5 years, 120K miles), I went with whatever the cheapest AGM battery they had at O'Reilly. Was in the $160 range if I recall correctly.

Thestand6

Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Aquineas, I've got a nice bluish/gray. Has only about 86k miles. O'Reilly is right across the street from my office, LOL.

princelybug

SUSTAINING MEMBER
SoCal
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
If you have a Carquest or Advance Auto Parts close by, they're worth a shot. There are always 20% off coupons online. Anywhere you end up going, the labor to switch out your battery should be free.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums