• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

New wheels and suspension

Cashby

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Finally got around to getting some pictures up.

Eibach springs
Rennen CSL-2 wheels
20x10 rear ET 38 275/30 tires
20X8.5 front ET 32 2435/35 tires

Wheels are going in this week to get color matched to the dark chrome trim. Car is a 3.3T Elite but I was fortunate enough to come up on dark chrome trim, grille and even Sport headlights. So the wheels will match the color of the trim. (pshop picture of how it will look below)

Current state:

Attachments

Last edited:

Cashby

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Thanks. Here is one of it rolling.

Attachments

Cashby

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
They poke a little bit. To be honest more than id like but this is the closest offset to clear the rear caliper. and it barely clears. The suspension is settling more and its starting to come in.

Here is how much it poked the day the suspension and wheels were installed. Its a little less than this now though. I will take some tomorrow and post it. Nothing I can do about it though since that is the only offset that clears the rear caliper with having a step lipped wheel.

Attachments

Cashby

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
In this style wheel 9.5 would have worked. Any other wheel that didn't have such a lip would fit with 10-inch and correct offset.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums