No WI Genesis Dealers Our Hyunda Dealer's new showroom not Genesis?

Thread starter #1
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Love our New 2015 Genesis 3.8 AWD! Considering 2018-19 Genesis Certified replacement but it appears that there are two separate dealerships now HYUNDAI and GENESIS. Presently no GENESIS dealerships in WI and at least 1-3 hours drive to Illinois? If I online buy what will my local HYUNDAI who sold me my 2015 do?

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Love our New 2015 Genesis 3.8 AWD! Considering 2018-19 Genesis Certified replacement but it appears that there are two separate dealerships now HYUNDAI and GENESIS. Presently no GENESIS dealerships in WI and at least 1-3 hours drive to Illinois? If I online buy what will my local HYUNDAI who sold me my 2015 do?
If you aren't in a rush, just hang in there awhile and hopefully some Genesis dealers will be available in WI. Not sure what you are asking in regards to your local Hyundai dealer. If it is will they do free maintenance/warranty work on a 2019 Genesis then the answer will be no. Only Genesis dealerships can provide that for any Genesis model 2019 and on. If you are buying used (prior to 2019) then they should provide the maintenance as far as we know since it is tied to the car and not the dealer you bought it from. Could depend on where you buy it but that would just be details to consider beforehand.

Thread starter #3
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
If you aren't in a rush, just hang in there awhile and hopefully some Genesis dealers will be available in WI. Not sure what you are asking in regards to your local Hyundai dealer. If it is will they do free maintenance/warranty work on a 2019 Genesis then the answer will be no. Only Genesis dealerships can provide that for any Genesis model 2019 and on. If you are buying used (prior to 2019) then they should provide the maintenance as far as we know since it is tied to the car and not the dealer you bought it from. Could depend on where you buy it but that would just be details to consider beforehand.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.