genesis@genesisworld.com

Registered Member
Tyler, Texas
I'm willing to spearhead a get together.

If you're in the North East Texas area, reply here and let's see if maybe in March/April we can find a place that is central for all of us that reply so we can get together for a few hours some day.

Gold Z

Been here awhile...
I'm in north central Texas. Wichita Falls to be exact. Tyler might be a stretch but if we can get something going in the Dallas/Fort Worth area then count me in.

genesis@genesisworld.com

Registered Member
Tyler, Texas
Hey Genesis!
I'm in Chicago so won't be attending, but wanted to stop by and ask "what color is your Gen"?
(I'm guessing 'pLatinum', right?)

;-)

Yup. Platinum. I love the look of platimum + chrome (good guess with the picture, signature and all :D )

I'm in and out of Schaumburg 4-6 times a year on business. May be worth a Portillos howdy visit!

genesis@genesisworld.com

Registered Member
Tyler, Texas
I'm in north central Texas. Wichita Falls to be exact. Tyler might be a stretch but if we can get something going in the Dallas/Fort Worth area then count me in.

DFW may be the smart place. That's ONE vote! Thanks Gold Z

genesis@genesisworld.com

Registered Member
Tyler, Texas
Absolutely! A Genny meet-up sounds good.
Now: go edit your sig and put an L in platinum!

I remember in Jr High School finding out at the END of the day that I had gone all day with my zipper down. Yeahhhh, this is kinda like that. <<Insert sheepish grin here>> Thanks for the 'forest and trees' moment :)

I do most of my night writing from my easy chair, wireless keyboard and wireless mouse. My 20" flat screen is 5 feet away. I have 56 year old eyes. Some nights it takes more time to correct than it does to write :rolleyes:

kortERHorse_281

Getting familiar with the group...
Houston
what's up guys !!??

name's carlos. i currently have an Sti but am very very interested in getting one of these rediculous looking cars. my buddies will be over here shortly. we are SRTForums.com and have known eachother for YEARS due to us all owning SRT4's back in the day.

so yeah, me and my buddy neto are pretty intrested in these cars. would like to know more about them and we WILL travel all around this state to go to meets and stuff. that's already been done PLENTY of times.

carlos nice

Illegal Machine

Hasn't posted much yet...
what's up guys !!??

name's carlos. i currently have an Sti but am very very interested in getting one of these rediculous looking cars. my buddies will be over here shortly. we are SRTForums.com and have known eachother for YEARS due to us all owning SRT4's back in the day.

so yeah, me and my buddy neto are pretty intrested in these cars. would like to know more about them and we WILL travel all around this state to go to meets and stuff. that's already been done PLENTY of times.

carlos nice

WHAT!? I've been talking about these cars on the forums forever. NOOBS!

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums