• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Northern California ?

carsareus

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Anyone here from Northern California or the Sacramento Area? I'm interested in your dealer recommendations and experiences.

Thanks

skiingj

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Looking to buy soon. Just starting out so no real experience yet. I'm in Roseville. I'll send you a PM.

skiingj

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Can't figure out how to PM, may not be able to. Did you buy? Can you share any experiences? Do you have any recommendations? Thanks! I'm looking to lease a G70 3.3t Sport. I have a Q60RS.

carsareus

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
No, I haven't bought yet and I'm undecided if I'm even going to purchase a Genesis. I can tell you I have visited all three Genesis dealers in the area (Sacramento, Folsom and Roseville) and I'm not that impressed with any of them. The only one in the Sacramento area I would trust would be the one in Roseville. The Folsom location is a joke and the Sacramento location isn't much better. I did hear from another member that the Santa Rosa location was actually pretty good. I'm more interested in getting the G80 but I don't want to buy the current version with the redesign coming out late next year. The problem is I'm not sure I want to wait that long to get a new car. BTW you won't be allowed to send Private Mail until you have made a number of post here. They have some kind of algorithm that prevents you from doing that. It was 16 posts for me but I'm being told that isn't the only factor.

skiingj

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Thanks carsareus! Roseville has not been very responsive, but they also don't have the inventory I want, plus I really don't want a car until after the new year.... Good luck! I'll post follow ups on here as I have more info.

carsareus

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Yeah, unfortunately most of the dealers don't want to give you the time of day unless you tell them you are buying now! Good luck!

skiingj

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Well no luck on this end. I've contacted all SAC dealers plus Stevens Creek. SC has lots of 20's inbound even several configured exactly how I want. No one wants to discuss a 20'. Several dealers I've even sent follow up emails but never get a reply. May try a broker. It shouldn't be this hard to talk about a car they'll have on the lot any week.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums