• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Odd question: Girlfriend tends to drive my cars a lot with her left knee scrunched up...

BlackedOutG70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Can anyone speak if this is comfortable in the G70? Lol :unsure:
You mean instead of having her leg extended out she has her leg pulled up? Depends on her height but in the correct seating position isn’t a problem, if she is tall her knee may come up to the steering wheel but from my experience lol, its perfectly comfortable imo. But its you’re car so it shouldn’t matter, plus “girlfriend” if she was you’re wife its a different story haha.

3mattya

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
You mean instead of having her leg extended out she has her leg pulled up? Depends on her height but in the correct seating position isn’t a problem, if she is tall her knee may come up to the steering wheel but from my experience lol, its perfectly comfortable imo. But its you’re car so it shouldn’t matter, plus “girlfriend” if she was you’re wife its a different story haha.

@BlackedOutG70, yeah exactly. She's 5'5". Just wanted to see if there people who drive like that that can speak on it lol. We will be engaged by the end of the year so the wife part will affect me, just pre-emptively asking.

MrMegadeth

Registered Member
Houston, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm 6'1" and I usually tuck my left leg under my right as the dead pedal and the seat are a bit out of alignment to me. I also sit with the seat as close to the floor as possible.

Not sure that's what you wanted to know....

3mattya

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I'm 6'1" and I usually tuck my left leg under my right as the dead pedal and the seat are a bit out of alignment to me. I also sit with the seat as close to the floor as possible.

Not sure that's what you wanted to know....
@MrMegadeth, this is excellent because this is how I drive LOL.

SeekingGen

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
@BlackedOutG70, yeah exactly. She's 5'5". Just wanted to see if there people who drive like that that can speak on it lol. We will be engaged by the end of the year so the wife part will affect me, just pre-emptively asking.
I am 5'4" female--and drive just as you describe--it is comfortable for me (though as others said--maybe have her take a test drive).
:)

Mr. Incredible

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums