• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

FOR SALE: OE 19" Staggered Wheels (+ Tires) from 2018 Genesis G80 Sport 3.3T AWD

foresight

Orange County, CA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I recently invested in a new wheel and tire setup for my 2018 Genesis G80 Sport 3.3T AWD, and am selling the original 19" staggered wheels + tires.

DETAILS:
  • Mileage on wheels/tires: 14k [mostly highway]
  • Condition: Great (never curbed)
  • Wheels:
    • Front Wheel Size (in) – 19 X 8.5
    • Rear Wheel Size (in) – 19 X 9
  • Tires:
    • Continental ProContact TX
    • Front: 245/40-R19
      • Note: One of the front tires was replaced at mileage 8,474, so it has less than 6k miles on it.
    • Back: 275/35-R19
      • Note: One of the rear tires has a nail in the tread and since the OE tires can't be repaired, this tire would need to be replaced.
  • Additional Notes:
    • Original TMPS was transferred to my new wheels, so these are without TMPS.
    • I am located in Southern California and am looking to sell them locally [if possible]

PRICE: Make me a fair offer here or PM

And here is a photo of them on the car:
MVIMG_20190802_134343~2.jpg

Last edited:

Prmiata305

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Orange County, California
Cash preferred, but it depends on the trade. (PM me if you want and we can discuss further.) Thanks.
I'm sorry I dont know how to PM you using my phone. Can you PM me?

foresight

Orange County, CA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I'm sorry I dont know how to PM you using my phone. Can you PM me?
Hmm, I guess I can't initiate a PM either. We'll have to discuss your interest within this thread.

As of this moment, I am not interested in shipping them; am hoping to sell them locally (buyer pick up) if possible.

Prmiata305

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Hmm, I guess I can't initiate a PM either. We'll have to discuss your interest within this thread.

As of this moment, I am not interested in shipping them; am hoping to sell them locally (buyer pick up) if possible.
Ok no worries thank you!

MG8

Hasn't posted much yet...
what you looking for trade?

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)

both on phone or desktop the New PM feature is called Conversation.
Click on the envelop icon in top right click start new conversation and start typing the usernam you wish to message and it should autofill any username within these forums

booster

Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
I'm located in orange county as well. Would love to come over and take a look at the wheels. I'm new to this forum and can't figure out to pm you though.

foresight

Orange County, CA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
both on phone or desktop the New PM feature is called Conversation.
Click on the envelop icon in top right click start new conversation and start typing the usernam you wish to message and it should autofill any username within these forums
Thanks, but as a new user, I don't think I have access to starting a new conversation – there is no button to do so.

foresight

Orange County, CA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I'm located in orange county as well. Would love to come over and take a look at the wheels. I'm new to this forum and can't figure out to pm you though.
What part of Orange County are you in – we can set up a time to meet up. They are bagged up at the moment, but I can provide individual pictures upon request. And, for context, if you do like them, what are you hoping to get them for ($)?