• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

OEM Rim and Conti Tire for 2012-2013 Rspec Sedan

mcrean3

Hasn't posted much yet...
Rock Hill, SC
After an unfortunate rear end that happened to my wife, our beloved 2012 Rspec sedan was totaled by the insurance company. Just 2 months before the incident, i purchased a used rim from someone here in the Charlotte area, and was meaning to use it as a full size spare. Put a brand new Conti Pro Contact on the wheel, but after being totaled i kept the rim and tire. If any is in the Charlotte area and would like to purchase it for super Cheap please reach out to me. I can provide some pictures if needed, it does some minor scratches, again i didn't care as I only wanted it for a full size spare that is it. The donut just sucks, especially if you are stuck somewhere as I was.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums