Ordered my GV70 2.5T Advanced (Canada) this week - how long did you have to wait for yours?

Blackstone99

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Clearly not from factory lol
Nope lol. It was at the port already when I ordered. They had 2 Grey, 2 Red, and a Green in the Sport. Nothing in 2.5tt.

Genesis of Edmonton actually had a Burgundy 3.5tt sport demo as well for immediate delivery, but they weren’t really offering much of a deal and it had a huge crack in the windshield.

JasonisGreen

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Any other recent data points on how long it is taking for delivery in Ontario? I placed my order at the end of August. Still haven't received a VIN.

r19

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Any other recent data points on how long it is taking for delivery in Ontario? I placed my order at the end of August. Still haven't received a VIN.
Ordered 2.5T Adv Plus July 25th. Was notified in Oct of delivery for mid Dec and given VIN. Delivery bumped up to Nov 29th and then bumped up again to Nov 25th (Toronto).

soulmining

Ordered 2.5T Adv Plus July 25th. Was notified in Oct of delivery for mid Dec and given VIN. Delivery bumped up to Nov 29th and then bumped up again to Nov 25th (Toronto).
Did you order from Maple Genesis ? I ordered same trim mid Aug and was notifed of Nov delivery in Oct. Now its Dec or Jan. I really dont trust their delivery date promises anymore.

r19

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
No. Ordered from Yorkdale Genesis. They have been very good and accurate on what they've told me. The BC flooding has affected deliveries from the port as trains were delayed. I got lucky, mine was in London on the weekend, so missed it.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners