OTD price for G80 with or without pkg

jjsC6

Registered Member
Because taxes and fees can vary by state, people need to break out that information for this thread to be meaningful. A trade in can skew the results as well. And don't even get me started on lease numbers. Again, we need all the specifics.

Miki

Hasn't posted much yet...
Yeah while car shopping we accidentally stumbled to Hyundai..never seen the Genesis before, and at first glance I thought it was amazing. The first thing the salesman said was they had a special with 12+k off sticker, which immediately got my attention...a week later after research I bought the car.
Check out the 2015 Genesis 'price paid' thread - someone else posted this deal as well. Unclear why, it was exclusively for Oakland county (Michigan) residents.

mcginnpm

Registered Member
2017 G80 RWD 5.0 Ultimate @ Safford Hyundai in Springfield, VA
$55,555 window sticker
$48,540 OTD (I did my own MD tax, title & tags, which saved a couple hundred, so add...)
$2,670
--------------
$51,210 "true" OTD

Attachments

Last edited:

richzak

How about posting your sales agreement. This price including taxes, license and registration is too good to believe unless this might be a Hyundai affiliate price (Hyundai Circle Plan). Your price represents over 18% off MSRP, which I believe is impossible including taxes, Lic & Registration. Very unlikely.

- - - Updated - - -

'17 G80 Ultimate AWD.
MSRP was $53,800
$44k OTD
How about posting your sales agreement. This price including taxes, license and registration is too good to believe unless this might be a Hyundai affiliate price (Hyundai Circle Plan). Your price represents over 18% off MSRP, which I believe is impossible including taxes, Lic & Registration. Very unlikely.

chris41

Registered Member

- - - Updated - - -

That's why I asked if OTD meant everything. I know what OTD means, I just couldn't believe this amazing price. I paid 41k for my new leftover 2015 AWD Ultimate last June before taxes. But sometimes folks pull off the unbelievable....

GeneMax

Yeah while car shopping we accidentally stumbled to Hyundai..never seen the Genesis before, and at first glance I thought it was amazing. The first thing the salesman said was they had a special with 12+k off sticker, which immediately got my attention...a week later after research I bought the car.
Check out the 2015 Genesis 'price paid' thread - someone else posted this deal as well. Unclear why, it was exclusively for Oakland county (Michigan) residents.
Hi,

Any chance you could refer me to the dealership you got this deal from? Salesman name and number would be helpful too.

Thank you.

5 Timer

Registered Member
Ok I took a look at this again..$44,800 to be exact
To have the dealer sell a 2017 G80 with an MSRP of $53,900 for $48,576 is a great deal.

But I'm scratching my head how the dealer was able to roll in an additional $7,250 in MFG's rebates/incentives on top of that. :confused:
I've seen it when clearing out inventory on a prior model year.

But hey!.... I'd take that deal any day of the week and not look back.

leggy

Been here awhile...
If anyone is interested, I got $540 a month out of the door lease for G80, 36/15, zero down for v6 ultimate rwd in southern California. Another dealer offered $550. Those were email offers but both dealers assured no additional added fees.
I didn't lease because I was sick and couldn't leave home.
Not sure if those are usual deals or good deals.
Will resume next weekend.

Oh, both dealers are Hyundai dealers not Genesis so I assume no valet service or free maintenance/oil change

Last edited:

Dr_jitsu

Getting familiar with the group...

Ok I took a look at this again..$44,800 to be exact
This car is the 3.8 liter. I have driven the 5.0 and there is no comparison. The 5.0 is even more silky smooth than my Mercedes and the 5.0 handled like my BMW. The 3.8, a very nice car is a huge step down. The power and balanced ride of the 5.0 is extraordinary.

I test drove a BMW 5 series and prefer the 5.0, it is that good.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.