OTD price for G80 with or without pkg

Hasn't posted much yet...
Las Vegas
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I've never really understood why people are interested in the OTD price, including taxes, title and fees. Jenny posted that s/he paid $54k for the car. He paid, I believe 8.1.% in sales taxes and his registration fees are going to be exorbitant each and every year he owns the car because Nevada bases the cost of registration on the MSRP of the vehicle. When I lived in Las Vegas, I paid about $1,500 each year to register my Jaguar. (It goes down slightly each year due to a depreciation allowance.)

Living in Illinois, how will you be helped by knowing how much Jenny has paid in taxes and registration fees? What relevance would that have to you purchasing a car in Chicago?
It’s funny that you have been the only one to get my user id of 8675309. lol But despite that, I am a He. I am trying to see if I can find a combination of letters and numbers to make 8675309 to use as a personalized license plate.

mgg

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I agree. Just looking for clarification. But after re-reading the post it is pretty clear of the price.

Prospective G80 Owner

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
It’s funny that you have been the only one to get my user id of 8675309. lol But despite that, I am a He. I am trying to see if I can find a combination of letters and numbers to make 8675309 to use as a personalized license plate.
I was going to suggest that many here might be too young to remember the song since it's almost 40 years old, but then I remembered that Everclear remade it about 10 years ago.

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
What was funny, or not so funny, is that the first time I saw one of your posts I started singing the song and it was stuck in my head for a few days. :doh:

bubbaG80Sport

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Tennessee
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Do you get a lot of calls asking for Jenny? :p
I am most familiar with the Tommy Tutone version

GMonee16

Registered Member
Elizabethtown, KY
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Got my Siberian Ice G80 3.3TT Sport for 51,767 OTD in Louisville KY. They had a few within 100 miles with 500-1000 miles in them that I was willing to get as they were going for about 52K. Once the dealership hit me up with 55K I showed them what others had and the "beat" their price. Being military I did not have to pay taxes so that saved me quite a bit. Paying 770 monthly

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Got my Siberian Ice G80 3.3TT Sport for 51,767 OTD in Louisville KY. They had a few within 100 miles with 500-1000 miles in them that I was willing to get as they were going for about 52K. Once the dealership hit me up with 55K I showed them what others had and the "beat" their price. Being military I did not have to pay taxes so that saved me quite a bit. Paying 770 monthly
Congrats on the new car. Thank you for your service, stay safe and enjoy!

Las Vegas
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I thought I would share a beautiful sunny picture of our 5 day old G80 Sport. Had to take the wife down to Mayo in Phoenix and got to stretch the legs out. I never noticed the copper accent on the inside of the grill. I took the picture on my phone but it was only when I looked at it on the iPad that I saw the glorious sun copper reflections!269E09A8-B86E-4466-BEAE-A1EC4D14E64F.jpeg5814CC08-8EF0-4BDD-959F-ED55B8B92BBE.jpeg

LIRspecSedan

Registered Member
long island, NY
You Can Buy A New Audi RS 7 With An $18,500 Discount Right Now
NOV 9 BY JAY TRAUGOTT SALES
Embrace the holiday season.
The second generation Audi A7 was revealed exactly one year ago. The all-new RS 7 will arrive sometime in the coming months. But before that happens, Audi dealerships need to clear out some stock and one of the best methods for doing so is to offer discounts. According to Cars Direct, through November 30, Audi dealerships are offering a form of dealer cash called a Marketing Allowance in order to sweeten some discounted prices on select models. Which models, specifically?
Try the 2018 A6 and A7, both of which are eligible for up to a $10,000 discount. Heck, the S6 and S7 are being discounted by as much as $15,000. So let’s put this into some perspective: a 2018 A6 carries an MSRP of $50,675, including destination, and that price can climb as high as nearly $73,000 for the S6.

2018 s6 $80,600 - minus $20,000 negotiated price = tired of waiting for genesis to sort out dealer issues on long island. i did enjoy my car while i had it, but there are always other options......

good luck to all

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
You Can Buy A New Audi RS 7 With An $18,500 Discount Right Now
NOV 9 BY JAY TRAUGOTT SALES
Embrace the holiday season.
The second generation Audi A7 was revealed exactly one year ago. The all-new RS 7 will arrive sometime in the coming months. But before that happens, Audi dealerships need to clear out some stock and one of the best methods for doing so is to offer discounts. According to Cars Direct, through November 30, Audi dealerships are offering a form of dealer cash called a Marketing Allowance in order to sweeten some discounted prices on select models. Which models, specifically?
Try the 2018 A6 and A7, both of which are eligible for up to a $10,000 discount. Heck, the S6 and S7 are being discounted by as much as $15,000. So let’s put this into some perspective: a 2018 A6 carries an MSRP of $50,675, including destination, and that price can climb as high as nearly $73,000 for the S6.

2018 s6 $80,600 - minus $20,000 negotiated price = tired of waiting for genesis to sort out dealer issues on long island. i did enjoy my car while i had it, but there are always other options......

good luck to all
You're off by a month...this was over end of Nov.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.